Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Now who are you? - Life after Sitecore and Ukraine.

Well. Here we go again.

Firstly I must apologise for those watching (and waiting) for another post. Things took a major U-turn while on holiday here in the UK and a lot has changed.

So much has happened since my last post that I will take it slowly and update you bit by painful bit..

FIRST. Who am I now.

I am now a 44yr old Englishman (no I'm not a "Brit" "British" "European", or any other derivation. I am and always will be "English", so there!!)

Anyway, rant over, I live and work now in the north of England where I am emloyed as a Technical Author by a company called Frog (yes, Frog!!).

For my sins I am married to a Ukrainian .

When people ask me what I do for a living i normally say "I write stuff...", but its a bit more than that. If you really want to know well.....

I write stuff.....

No comments: