Monday, June 9, 2008

Me and Sitecore

I joined Sitecore in September 2007 and have only now got round to blogging. Call it my age, or just plain laziness but until recently I felt I had nothing to contribute. I also intend to publish stuff about my experiences here in Ukraine as well as Sitecore blogs just to keep things interesting.

Since I joined Sitecore two new and significant technologies have been released here. Foundry and the soon to be released Sitecore v6.

These have and will move Sitecore up several levels in my opinion as they offer significant leaps forward in the older versions of Sitecore already widely used.
I have had a hand in writing documentation for both projects and as a personal perspective its cool to see the software from another perspective as I have quite a number of years as a developer.

No comments: